Madroms Boards Forum Index Madroms Boards
Here you can talk about Sega Saturn & the related database found at http://madroms.free.fr

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SRP database correction: Super Real Maajan P V P's Club Gen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linlhutz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: SRP database correction: Super Real Maajan P V P's Club Gen Reply with quote

Just an FYI:

T-16503G Super Real Maajan P V P's Club Genteiban
in SRP is read as T-16501G instead.

I can include more information as needed.

Thanks for the database, FYI.
Madroms
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi linlhutz,

Thanks for contacting me. Yep, I know. This one of the game with missing info on the current online Db. But I updated it on my offline Db (I got the original game in the meantime).
I think it is the same for Super Real Maajan P VI P's Club Genteiban (I don't have my Db at work).

I must make an update of my Db sooner, maybe when I will be on holidays in august.

You can PM me on IRC if you want (you will get faster reply from me) as I think I already saw your nick over there Wink [sometimes, PM don't reach me also, so if you don't have a reply in the next day, resend it or go to #satakore on Efnet or Newnet]

My Homepage : The Saturn Tech Database & Saturn Region Patcher v2.1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: