Madroms Boards Forum Index Madroms Boards
Here you can talk about Sega Saturn & the related database found at http://madroms.free.fr

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phantasy Star Collection issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saturnrulesplystationsuck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Phantasy Star Collection issue Reply with quote

I am new to the forum so I have not looked to see if this topic was posted. The Phantasy star collection for the saturn is in japanese. I would like to know if anybody has been able to modify it so it can be read by english-speaking people. I would also suggest that the next srp version have something to convert the languages of each region as well as change the region code.
slacker52

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the language cannot simply be converted, the whole game has to be hacked, period.

and there is no translation for phantasy star.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="slacker52"]the language cannot simply be converted, the whole game has to be hacked, period.

and there is no translation for phantasy star.[/quote]

Well there is one for GBA, but it got rid of PS4 in the process, probably due to
restrictions in the capacity, but I am off topic now. I wonder why they never released it in north america...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if you extracted the iso, translated all the text files to english, patched the region to North america, then played it on a modded saturn?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: