Madroms Boards Forum Index Madroms Boards
Here you can talk about Sega Saturn & the related database found at http://madroms.free.fr

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SRP v3.0 not working under .NET Framework 4.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saturn52

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject: SRP v3.0 not working under .NET Framework 4.0 Reply with quote

When I went to launch SRP v3.0 for the first time, it asked that I install .NET Framework v2, so I went ahead and installed the latest version of .NET, which is 4.0. But after I installed .NET and went to launch SRP again, this time I got a '.NET Framework Initialization Error'. The error message reads, 'Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application'.

What's interesting is that SRP v2.1a still works fine for me under .NET v4.0, but SRP v3.0 does not. I really want to use the latest version because I have a first party system disc, and the latest version can patch third party games to work with it. Otherwise I would have to keep using my hex editor to manually patch images, which isn't a problem really but still, it would be nice to have this done automatically for me.

One more bit of information is that my operating system is Windows XP with Service Pack 3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: