Madroms Boards Forum Index Madroms Boards
Here you can talk about Sega Saturn & the related database found at http://madroms.free.fr

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Riven - A Sequência de Myst (matrix info)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnnyrio

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Riven - A Sequência de Myst (matrix info) Reply with quote

Since you've chosen to ignore me over the past year even though I've never done anything to you whatsoever, I had decided I wasn't going to help with the DB at all since your attitude sucked. Regardless of whatever problems you have with me, here's some missing info which comes directly from the original discs.

CD 1 - Riven - A Sequência de Myst (BRAZIL)

MK-81801-45 670-13655-45
MADE IN JAPAN

IFPI (from the plastic center of the disc) - 4011
IFPI (from the inside ring of the disc) - L237

MK-81801P-02414-P1K V

As soon as you contact me in #hool on UnitedUsers and we resolve whatever issues you have with me I'll release the #'s for the other 3 cds. I also have several missing JAP originals incoming which I'll be more than happy to provide info for as soon as we talk.

I'm also collecting every single TEC TOY original Saturn disc and I've found several discs you are missing #'s for including Panzer Dragoon Zwei. The sooner we talk, the sooner you get the missing info.

CYA
Madroms
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Johnny, I just contacted over IRC. As I told you, I never auto igniring you, so there is no pb between us.

My Homepage : The Saturn Tech Database & Saturn Region Patcher v2.1
johnnyrio

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. Glad to help out with some software and hardware stuff!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: