Madroms Boards Forum Index Madroms Boards
Here you can talk about Sega Saturn & the related database found at http://madroms.free.fr

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Region Codes - why some games can choose more?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ameisenmann

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Region Codes - why some games can choose more? Reply with quote

hey there, i have a question related to saturn region codes. i realized, that some games have the option to select 2 or even 3 region codes at one time. for example “christmas nights” is able to contain 3 region codes. i wondered if there is an opportunity to patch other games in that way that they will contain several regions. does someone know on what this depends whether i can select one or more regions? it would be nice to make every game multiregion for playing on US,JAP or EUR saturns…
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Madroms Boards Forum Index -> All about the Sega Saturn Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: